Community Broadband in Bishop's Lydeard
Your Local Council
- Contact: Taunton Deane Borough Council
- Write To: The Deane House
- Phone: Customer services
01823 356 356
- Fax: 01823 356 329
- Website: http://www.tauntondeane.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 9.30 am to 4.30 pm
Bishop's Lydeard Community broadband project status: none registered.
If you are in Bishop's Lydeard and unable to get broadband, it is still likely that you can get faster internet through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
In some areas, while ADSL is limited to 500kps or lower, an alternative connection could give you speeds of up to 10Mbps or higher.
Get Rural Broadband in Bishop's Lydeard
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.