Community Broadband in Billesley
Your Local Council
- Contact: Stratford on Avon District Council
- Write To: Elizabeth House
- Phone: Switchboard
01789 267 575
- Fax: 01789 260 007
- Text phone: Minicom
01789 260 747
- Website: http://www.stratford.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Wednesday 8.45 am to 5.15 pm, Thursday and Friday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm
Billesley is covered by the ward(s) of Aston Cantlow.
Billesley Community broadband project status: none registered.
If you are in Billesley and unable to get broadband, it is still likely that you can get faster internet through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
In some areas, while ADSL is limited to 500kps or lower, an alternative connection could give you speeds of up to 10Mbps or higher.
Get Rural Broadband in Aston Cantlow
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.