Community Broadband in Exford
Your Local Council
- Contact: West Somerset District Council
- Write To: West Somerset House
- Phone: 01643 703 704
- Fax: 01984 633 022
- Website: http://www.westsomersetonline.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (visits); Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (phone)
Exford is covered by the ward(s) of Exmoor.
Exford Community broadband project status: none registered.
If you are in Exford and unable to get broadband, it is still likely that you can get faster internet through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
In some areas, while ADSL is limited to 500kps or lower, an alternative connection could give you speeds of up to 10Mbps or higher.
Get Rural Broadband in Exmoor
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.