Community Broadband in Chilton Trinity
Your Local Council
- Contact: Sedgemoor District Council
- Write To: Bridgwater House
- Phone: General enquiries
0845 408 2540
Out of hours emergency
0800 917 6520
- Fax: 01278 435 229
- Website: http://www.sedgemoor.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm (Reception), Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (Contact centre)
Chilton Trinity is covered by the ward(s) of Sandford.
Chilton Trinity Community broadband project status: none registered.
If you are in Chilton Trinity and unable to get broadband, it is still likely that you can get faster internet through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
In some areas, while ADSL is limited to 500kps or lower, an alternative connection could give you speeds of up to 10Mbps or higher.
Get Rural Broadband in Sandford
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.