Community Broadband in West Somerset
Your Local Council
- Contact: West Somerset District Council
- Write To: West Somerset House
- Phone: 01643 703 704
- Fax: 01984 633 022
- Website: http://www.westsomersetonline.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (visits); Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (phone)
If you are living or working in West Somerset and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in West Somerset
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
West Somerset includes:
Withypool and Hawkridge