Community Broadband in Wellingborough
Your Local Council
- Contact: Wellingborough Borough Council
- Write To: Swanspool House
- Phone: Customer Services
01933 229 777
- Fax: 01933 231 543
- Text phone: Minicom
01933 278 015
- Website: http://www.wellingborough.gov.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Thursday 9.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm (visits); Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm (phone)
If you are living or working in Wellingborough and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Wellingborough
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.