Community Broadband in Kettering
Your Local Council
- Contact: Kettering Borough Council
- Write To: Municipal Offices
Bowling Green Road
- Phone: Kettering Customer Services
01536 410 333
Out of hours emergency
01536 416 005
- Fax: 01536 410 795
- Website: http://www.kettering.gov.uk
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (phone); Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm, Saturday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm (visits)
If you are living or working in Kettering and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Kettering
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
Newton and Little Oakley
Weston by Welland