Community Broadband in Corby
Your Local Council
- Contact: Corby Borough Council
- Write To: Grosvenor House
- Phone: Switchboard
01536 464 000
Out of hours emergency
01536 400 088
- Website: http://www.corby.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: One Stop Shop: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Thursday 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
If you are living or working in Corby and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Corby
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.