Community Broadband in Lincoln
Your Local Council
- Contact: City of Lincoln Council
- Write To: City Hall
- Phone: General enquiries
01522 881 188
- Text phone: 01522 873 693
- Website: http://www.lincoln.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Wednesday 9.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
If you are living or working in Lincoln and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Lincoln
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.