Community Broadband in Boston
Your Local Council
- Contact: Boston Borough Council
- Write To: Municipal Buildings
- Phone: Switchboard
01205 314 200
Out of hours emergency
01205 360 300
- Fax: 01205 364 604
- Website: http://www.boston.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8.45 am to 5.15 pm, Wednesday 9.30 am to 5.15 pm, Friday 8.45 am to 4.45 pm (phone)
If you are living or working in Boston and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Boston
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
Holland Fen with Brothertoft