Community Broadband in Rushmoor
Your Local Council
- Contact: Rushmoor Borough Council
- Write To: Council Offices
- Phone: 01252 398 398
Out of hours emergency
01252 398 183
- Website: http://www.rushmoor.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5.00 pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
If you are living or working in Rushmoor and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
By registering your interest in broadband in your area, you increase the chances of a successful community broadband project.
Choose the Parish or Ward you are interested in:
Get Rural Broadband in Rushmoor
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.