Community Broadband in Warwickshire
Contact your local Council about Community Broadband.
- Contact: Warwickshire County Council
- Write To: Shire Hall
- Phone: Customer service centre
01926 410 410 or 0845 090 7000
- Fax: 01926 412 377
- Text phone: Minicom
01926 412 277
- Website: http://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, Saturday 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (Customer service centre)
If you are living or working in Warwickshire and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
If you know of, or are involved in, an Warwickshire-wide campaign for rural broadband, please register your project with us.
Get Rural Broadband in Warwickshire
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
*known to have community broadband projects.