Community Broadband in Suffolk
Contact your local Council about Community Broadband.
- Contact: Suffolk County Council
- Write To: Endeavour House
8 Russell Road
- Phone: General enquiries
0845 606 6067
01473 583 000
- Text phone: Minicom
01473 584 030
- Website: http://www.suffolkcc.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5.30 pm (switchboard)
If you are living or working in Suffolk and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
If you know of, or are involved in, an Suffolk-wide campaign for rural broadband, please register your project with us.
Get Rural Broadband in Suffolk
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
*known to have community broadband projects.