Community Broadband in Staffordshire
Contact your local Council about Community Broadband.
- Contact: Staffordshire County Council
- Write To: St Chad's Place
- Phone: 0300 111 8000
- Fax: 01785 215 153
- Text phone: Minicom
01785 276 207
- Website: http://www.staffordshire.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Phone: Monday to Thursday 8.00 am to 8.00 pm, Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Saturday 9.00am to 1.00pm
If you are living or working in Staffordshire and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
We have information and resources to help communities get broadband in: Cannock Chase, East Staffordshire, Lichfield, Newcastle-under-Lyme, South Staffordshire, Stafford, Staffordshire Moorlands, Stoke-on-Trent, Tamworth
If you know of, or are involved in, an Staffordshire-wide campaign for rural broadband, please register your project with us.
Get Rural Broadband in Staffordshire
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
*known to have community broadband projects.