Community Broadband in Kent
Contact your local Council about Community Broadband.
- Contact: Kent County Council
- Write To: County Hall
- Phone: Customer services/emergency after hours
08458 247 247
- Text phone: Minicom
08458 247 905
- Website: http://www.kent.gov.uk
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm (visits); 24 hours, 7 days a week (phone)
If you are living or working in Kent and unable to get ADSL, then it is likely that you can still get broadband through an alternative technology, such as a wireless network.
We have information and resources to help communities get broadband in: Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Maidstone, Medway, Sevenoaks, Shepway, Swale, Thanet, Tonbridge and Malling, Tunbridge Wells
If you know of, or are involved in, an Kent-wide campaign for rural broadband, please register your project with us.
Get Rural Broadband in Kent
Government funding is available via your local authority, to support local initiatives aiming to supply their area with faster broadband.
We have information and resources to help you get started
We have some templates to help.
*known to have community broadband projects.